Commercial and Residential Water Heater Repair in Norcross, GA
If your heater doesn’t provide hot water, you need water heater repair services.
But you should also contact a repair specialist if you notice:
- There is water pooling around the base of your heater.
- You notice some reddish-brown water coming out of your faucets.
- You hear rumbling or banging sounds from your heater.
When you need water heater repair in Norcross, GA, choose our experts at Rooter ProXpress. We have over 55 years of combined experience in the industry, and we offer emergency services.
We Provide Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Although our experts at Rooter ProXpress provide water heater repair services for homeowners and business owners in Roswell, Duluth & Norcross, GA, replacing your water heater altogether may be more cost-effective.
We’ll likely recommend water heater replacement services if:
- You lose hot water very quickly, even after repairs.
- The hot water pressure of your water heater is lower than it should be.
- Your water heater is rusted and leaky.
- Your water heater makes a loud clanking noise.
- Your water has a strange, sulfuric odor.
At Rooter ProXpress, we can install or repair any type of electric or gas water heater, including traditional, tall, short, low-boy, and tankless. Reach out to us today to learn more about our water heater installation services.
Trust Us for Hot Water Tank Replacement, Repair, or Installation
When you need reliable water heater repair in Norcross, GA, look no further than Rooter ProXpress. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced to ensure that we can handle any job, no matter how big or small. We’ll help you find the best solution for your property and budget, whether it is a new water heater or a repair.